Monday, October 19, 2009

Paranormal Activity

CAT SAYS: this past weekend I saw Paranormal Activity.........and holy crap was it terrifying! It was awesome... I might have peed myself.. just a little. I  had heard all the hype just like everyone else and expected a scary move, but to me it trumped any 'scary' movie I have seen in a long time! I would definably recommend seeing it.. just do not expect to sleep afterward! It really is a must see, because you can't understand what makes it so unnerving without experiencing it for yourself.
             I felt that the movie looked great, the filming was really enjoyable, so kudos for the film makers who only spent around $11,000 to make it. I felt the acting was good, but I did not love the leading lady Katie Featherston's acting throughout. I felt overall everyone did a fantastic job, and her bloodcurdling screams were convincing...but her performance, for me, fell flat in the less chaotic moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment